Top 10 Reasons to Register for Science in the Age of Experience
The following is a guest post by Sean McGee, Solution Marketing Manager, BIOVIA.
Science in the Age of Experience, the 2016 user group meeting for the BIOVIA and SIMULIA brands of Dassault Systèmes, is just around the corner! Join over 500 of your colleagues, industry leaders, and product experts at the beautiful Boston Marriott Copley Place from May 23rd – 27th to learn about the latest 3DEXPERIENCE offerings for scientific research. If you have not already registered for Science in the Age of Experience, here are the top ten reasons why you do not want to miss this year’s event:
10. Improve your bowling skills – There’s nothing quite like unwinding after a day of breakout sessions with a little bowling. Join us for our networking event at Jillian’s Lucky Strike bowling alley for an evening of food and fun—and hopefully more than a couple strikes!
9. Training – Curious to learn what it takes to become a true Pipeline Pilot expert? With 12 hours of dedicated training time across 18 different courses taught by our product experts, you can get access to the most in-depth functionalities our solutions provide.
8. Lightning Round – We believe that the best lessons come from our users. Join us in the Predictive Sciences and Collaborative Science in Life Science Research tracks for a collection of 10-minute customer success stories from Pfizer, Ariad, LabAnswer and Saber Informatics.
7. Interactive panel discussions with product experts – We are focused on solving your most pressing challenges. Bring your most challenging issues and leverage the knowledge and experience of our experts as well as your peers.
6. 12 tracks – BIOVIA and SIMULIA are pleased to offer 12 separate tracks of customer-led breakout sessions focusing on every aspect of the solutions they can provide. There truly is something for everyone!
5. Over 15 hours of dedicated networking time with peers, industry experts, and BIOVIA scientists – Some of the most powerful insights come from making connections with your peers. Take advantage of the 15 hours of dedicated networking time to mingle with some of the best people in your industry.
4. Get 1-on-1 time with BIOVIA product experts – Ask the questions you never thought you could ask with our on-site team of BIOVIA product experts. Get the answers you need from the people who know the solutions best.
3. 3DS Playground – From fully 3D models of a living human heart to a virtual readout of an oil field in the North Sea, witness the future of scientific research at the 3DS Playground, an interactive exhibition featuring the newest technologies being developed by Dassault Systèmes. Who needs a swing set?
2. Meet a Nobel Laureate in person – This year at Science in the Age of Experience we are honored to host Professor Martin Karplus, the 2013 Nobel Laureate in Chemistry, as our keynote speaker to open the event. Be sure not to miss his lecture, “A Scientist’s Perspective.”
1. Hear from the CEO of Dassault Systèmes, Bernard Charlès – Taking a break from his rigorous schedule of appearing on countless news outlets and business meetings around the globe, Bernard Charlès presents his future vision of the 3DEXPERIENCE during the opening address at Science in the Age of Experience 2016.
This year’s event promises to be the best user group meeting yet! Don’t miss out on the opportunity to get your seat! Register for Science in the Age of Experience 2016 today.