BIOVIA’s Quality and Regulatory Management Solutions addresses an extensive range of Document Management, Quality Management, and Learning Management needs for the Life Sciences industry leveraging our best of breed software offerings. This course, the DocCompliance/MyQUMAS EDMS Bootcamp is an immersive introduction to the BIOVIA QRM solution covering fundamentals of use and administration as well as configuration, set up and best practices.
Day 1 – Introduction and Fundamentals
Day 2 – Fundamentals and Administration Training
Day 3 – Administration Training and Configuration
Day 4 – Good Configuration Practices
Sept. 26-29, 2017
Tuesday – Thursday: 9:00AM to 4:45PM
Friday: 9:00AM to 2:00PM
US$2995.00 per person plus T&Es
10% discount for 3 or more attendees from the same company
CREDIT CARD ONLY on the registration site
Sept. 16, 2017
A late fee of 5% will be added to the order for registrations after Sept. 16
- Please call hotel directly at the phone number below and reference the BIOVIA or Dassault Systèmes rate for our partnered discount.
- The hotels below offer a shuttle service to and from the BIOVIA Office, and can be arranged upon arrival.
- Hotels are not guaranteed to have rooms, and are subject to being sold out, so please book at your earliest convenience.
Address: 387 Winter Street, Waltham, MA 02451
Phone: (781) 419-0900
Meals: Lunch will be provided daily, as well as coffee, tea, soda and water. We will be able to accommodate dietary restrictions and we can capture them during the registration process.
Travel: If possible, plan to arrive at Boston International Airport (BOS) by no later than Monday, Sept. 25, 2017. Boston International Airport is about 45 minutes west of the Waltham Dassault Systèmes office.
Class will be done by 2PM on Friday, Sept. 29.
- No prerequisites for the course.
- Learners should bring their own laptop.